Sometimes I wonder; Do I paint my own retina to fall asleep - and wake up - to...?

"When the soul wishes to experience something she throws an image of the experience out before her and enters into her own image."
(M. Eckhart)


Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The gates have closed...

After yet an amazing season, Art Sanctuary has closed its' gates;
and, after all the work to prepare the garden (months beforehand)...and then all the artists arriving with their beautiful and special works... and now people arriving to fetch their new treasures and artists arriving to bring back home the works not sold... I am left both happy and proud, and a bit melancholic, as always...
The garden comes to rest, after a hectic and exciting season; filled with echoes of laughter, whispering voices, kisses and embraces, and smiling faces expressing wonder and joy.
And when I close my eyes, I send thanks to this wonderous garden - it truly is Enchanting!
And so, a last stroll through Memory Lane...

 
Thank you all! And Welcome back 2018!
 
 
And now it's time to paint again.
'Cousin Goodshoes Sentinel' will show the way
 
Best greetings,
Tone

No comments: