Sometimes I wonder; Do I paint my own retina to fall asleep - and wake up - to...?

"When the soul wishes to experience something she throws an image of the experience out before her and enters into her own image."
(M. Eckhart)


Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to my New Exhibition: 'Tone Aanderaa; 'Une peintre Norvégienne qui rêve en Brabant Wallon'


Sylvie and Marc - the hosts of this wonderful place

The main house and B&B
Welcome to my New Exhibition:

'Tone Aanderaa; 'Une peintre Norvégienne qui rêve en Brabant Wallon'
May 29th and 30th 2010;
11 - 18

at Jadis et Naguère,

perhaps the most beautiful B&B in Belgium?:)

Rue J.Boulanger 32, 1350 Noduwez, Belgium

1 comment:

tatam said...

Quelle merveilleuse promenade tout au long de ce blog !!! Il me rappelle le coup de foudre que j'ai eu lors de ma visite chez toi... Merci pour tes gentils mots et sache que nous nous réjouissons de t'accueillir chez nous avec toutes tes merveilles !!