Sometimes I wonder; Do I paint my own retina to fall asleep - and wake up - to...?

"When the soul wishes to experience something she throws an image of the experience out before her and enters into her own image."
(M. Eckhart)


Monday, August 18, 2014

Sadie - I wish You Godspeed!

Sadie - Sadie - Sadie....where are you now?
My dear dear poet friend
- Sadie from Wyoming -
Sadie from 'Far Away Where the Apples Grow'.....
Sadie, my constant BIG sister....always able to see a bit further than I could...
and Always there, supportive, encouraging, loving
 - and always and forever believing in Love Eternal!
You and Me....
Sisters Eternally....!
 
You were the Master of the words;
I can only Thank You
from the Bottom of my Heart,
for All you have Given me
and Been to me
through all these years
of a most Amazing friendship!
 

 

LETTER TO TONE
 

Long years ago, when we first met

you were someone magical:

an artist, special.  With your brush,

you taught  the meaning of enchantment

and gave life to our fantasies;

and from the land of fjords and forests,

castles and gnomes,

you had some small belief

in the doodles of a week-end poet.

 

Over a divide of sea

we conquered the oceans,

became sisters;

but now, midway in this passage through time,

you say you are stripping away

the skins of all your yesterdays

to follow love, to be more than you are;

and with this, my friend

I wish you Godspeed,

and send you flying to him

on Cupid’s wings.

 
 Sadie Robertson
  11-3-07


 
WHAT A LADY!
WHAT A SISTER!
 
I Thank you for All and Everything!
Till next time we meet.....
 
You titled this painting:
'Entreaty'
 
I know you pointed these out as your favorites:
 
 
'Ra Spirit' (In Norway)
 
'Wishing Tree' (In Transition)
 
'Belgian Night (In Belgium)
 

Thank you, Sadie -
for ALL that you have given me!

 


No comments: